Giving your guests a small gift from your event will make their evening more memorable; especially if the party favour is a little bit special. Party favours do not need to be expensive and there are plenty of different ones available if you do a bit of research. Be creative and you’ll come up with some ideas of your own. Here are some thoughts to get your started:
1. Favours with personalized tags or wrappers. Give your guests customised bottle labels or candy wrappers with details of the nights events. For example: thank you for celebrating John and Marie’s Engagement. The tag can include a photo of the guest of honour.
2. Just about any small gift can be personalised; you just need to find a supplier. You could have personalised tea bags or honey pots. How about poker chips or drinks coasters? If you think of something you want personalised but cannot find a supplier, try making them yourself or contact someone who may be willing to produce the item for you.
3. Give each guest a funky glass for the evening, especially if it fits in with the party theme.
4. If you are having a sports-themed party, give your guests favours with your teams colors or logos on them. Try stickers, tattoos, pencils and hooters. For particular sports you could try the following: Golf – Imprinted golf balls with the guest of honour details; Car racing maybe a toy car in the hosts favourite colour; Olympic Games; gold medals imprinted with party details.
5. Personalized napkins or individualized place holders are always a lovely keepsake from a party.
6. Votive candles make excellent table decorations and are useful as party favours for your guests. Votive candles can be found in many styles to match the theme of your party.
7. If you are having a Beach, Pool or Caribbean party, greet your guests with a necklace of flowers or shells.
8. Candy and chocolates are always welcome favours! Can you have them individually made? Or create something original yourself? Perhaps you could present them in a unique way as in a specialized container or glass?
9. A Christmas favour could be an ornament for the guests tree or some homemade Gingerbread men.
10. Fortune cookies are always interesting favours to present your guest with. It can certainly be a talking point of the party discussing each persons fortune!
11. Favours for the house include boxed seeds, personalized sauces, potpourri sachets and miniature vases.
The list of party favours is endless. Just be creative and you’ll come up with something your party guests will remember.