Mini pizzas perfect for little hands.
• 30cm pizza base
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 35g shaved leg ham, thinly sliced
• 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
• 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a large baking tray. Using a 7cm-round cutter, cut 8 rounds from pizza base. Place round on prepared tray.
2. Spread each round with 1/2teaspoon tomato paste. Top with ham, pineapple and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp.
Tip: You could use Lebanese bread rounds instead of the pizza base.