No party is complete without fairy bread and these pretty shapes will capture the kids’ imaginations.
- 90g butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbs honey
- 4 cups cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Line muffin tray with patty pans (makes 24).
- Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy.
- Add cornflakes and mix well.
- Quickly spoon into patty cases and bake for 10 minutes. Cool before serving.
I’ve kept honey joys in an airtight container over night. No idea how we managed not to eat them all in that time, but anyway, we did.