My boys love these I am sure your children will love these as well.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- Place bread slices on a chopping board. Using a rolling pin, flatten bread. Spread 1 side of each slice with cheese. Arrange tuna, avocado and carrot in rows next to each other on bread, leaving a 1cm border along 1 edge.
- Roll up bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds. Serve.
Recipe found on www.taste.com.au